How to order a Creative Care Safe & Sound

Ordering

To order a product, we will need to have a telephone consultation with you to discuss our product further and discuss with you the features we have included in the basic model, and any added extras that may be required, based on your individual requirements.

You can call us on 07585 667 248
 or 
07731 793 687 to discuss further.

In advance of this conversation you may want to think about the below:

  • The approximate size and weight of the intended user.
  • Special equipment that may have to be used. (Feed tubes, Oxygen tubes etc, hoist )
  • Has the user got any habits that may need to be catered for (smearing – biting – climbing – kicking – picking – challenging behaviour)
  • Mobility issues.

All our products are custom made to suit the user and the room, prices are for guidance only:

Mini (single bed size) with low sides       from £ 3821

Mini (single bed size) with high sides     from £ 4064

Midi (double bed size) with high sides    from £ 4253

Maxi (2m x 2m)                                              from £ 4415

Made to fit custom size (any size up to 2m)                  from £ 4000 – 4600

HiLo module (add to cost of Mini, Midi or custom)   from £ 1500

Travel Pod                                                                              from £ 1765

Payment Terms

  • Standard products require payment before dispatch
  • Bespoke products require 40% deposit with order with the remaining 60% before dispatch; we offer a full refund of deposit if the order is cancelled BEFORE we start manufacturing your product. We accept cheques or BACs transfer.
  • We do not offer credit, but we can accept VISA payments
  • If you are a repeat or Government customer please contact us for other possible terms
  • All quotes are valid for a period of 90 days from the date of the quote

Delivery Options

We offer a range of options for the delivery and fitting of your Safe&Sound.

Before making your choice please watch our video on how easy it is to assemble a Safe&Sound in the FAQ page.

Gif-assembley

The heaviest piece is the plywood and foam floor at 30kg.

The entire range of Safe&Sound products have been designed to flat pack onto a standard Euro pallet 1m x 1.2m x 2m ht, Mini 135kg, Midi 150kg, Maxi 175kg. These pallets can be sent anywhere in the UK and most countries worldwide at very reasonable costs, £90 being typical for most of the UK.

If a delivery vehicle with a tail lift is required this can be arranged. Inside the wooden box designed to protect your Safe&Sound all the parts are packed in boxes and bags for easy unloading by hand.

We are aware that some people will not have the ability to take on the delivery of a pallet or the ability to assemble the product once it has arrived. If this is the case we will try and find a handyman in your area who will take delivery and then deliver and fit it into your home. Please contact us for help.

If you prefer, we can also deliver and install it for you, just give us your postcode and we will give you a quote.

Collect in person. If you want to collect your Safe&Sound just contact us with a day and time, we will even help you do a test assembly if required.

Please contact us ‘BEFORE DESPATCH’ if you think access for a 7.5ton box van would be a problem or if unloading a pallet is not possible.